New York City Workers’ Compensation Regulations
People tend not to think about their rights after an on-the-job accident until they have actually been injured. When injuries do occur, pain, worry, time-consuming medical treatment and even prescribed narcotics can make it difficult to have a full understanding of one’s rights.
The experienced New York construction site accident lawyers of The Orlow Firm have effectively helped numerous workers following on-the-job injuries. If you’ve been injured, contact us for a no-charge discussion of your rights. Call (646) 647-3398 or contact us online. When you work with us, you will speak with a partner at the firm. We believe you should expect nothing less from the firm you choose for your injury case.
Workers’ Compensation Facts
Here are a few facts about workers’ compensation law that are important to any claim:
- Workers’ compensation benefits provide for a portion of lost wages, medical expenses and disability compensation for injured workers.
- Often, seriously injured workers’ claims are denied by administrative law judges (ALJs).
- Injured workers cannot sue their employer or co-workers following injuries.
- Workers can sue negligent third parties, including contractors and subcontractors.
If you have been injured in a construction site accident, we can refer you to an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer and then handle your third-party claim when circumstances permit.
Why Work With The Orlow Firm?
Our experience and commitment to injured clients’ rights have yielded millions of dollars in compensation, many clients and numerous referrals. Recent testimonials from former clients include:
- Heartfelt gratitude to Mr. Orlow. You taught me to stand up for my rights …
- As a former client, I have great admiration for you and your sons for the way they represent clients in the best legal way. Keep up your good work.
- I thank you for a job well done. You will always be in my heart.
Contact the Orlow Firm Today
Contact The Orlow Firm for experienced legal representation in third-party claims. We offer free initial consultations and operate four offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us.
To contact an attorney, call (646) 647-3398 or send us an online message.