Queens Personal Injury Legal Help Since 1981
Bringing Over 120 Years of Combined Personal Injury Law Legal Experience to Queens Residents
In addition to being the second-most populous of New York City’s boroughs, Queens’s Long Island City neighborhood remains a major manufacturing, industrial and construction center. As a result, injuries from these industries, as well as from car and truck accidents are common.
If you have been injured in Queens, contact The Orlow Firm. Founder Steve Orlow has served the residents of Queens and Queens County for over 30 years. Mr. Orlow:
- Served as counsel to the county executive of Queens County
- Is a past President of the Queens County Bar Association
- Served as an elected Queens City Council Member (Council Member-at-Large) representing almost two million people
- Has provided legal assistance to Queens residents for over 40 years
Have you been injured in Queens or anywhere in New York City? Contact a Queens personal injury attorney at The Orlow Firm at (646) 647-3398.
At The Orlow Firm, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients throughout Queens. Primary personal injury cases we handle include:
- Queens Car Accident Injuries
- Queens Workers’ Compensation and on-the-Job Injuries (Third-Party actions)
- Queens Construction Accident Injuries
- Queens Police Misconduct, False Arrest and Brutality Injuries
- Queens Lead Paint Poisoning
Contact the Orlow Firm Today
In addition to the above accident types, we handle injuries resulting from lead poisoning, premises liability and a broad range of other accidents. And though we have offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn, we also operate an office in Flushing for the convenience of clients residing in Queens. We also offer free initial consultations and can come to you if you cannot come to us.
To contact a Queens personal injury lawyer, call (646) 647-3398.