- A Late Notice of Claim Does Not Have To Be a Death Knell
- Battle of the Sexes: Who are New York City’s Dangerous Drivers?
- Cyber Bullying Laws: Can They Protect Our Children?
- Going Up? Proper Elevator Maintenance Is Critical
- Long-Term Health Care Falls Short
- New York City Sidewalk Injuries: Who’s Responsible?
- Spring is Here, But Sidewalks Still Pose a Danger in New York City
- The Facts About TBI
- Hip Replacement Failure Lawsuits Soar (PDF)
- What is False Arrest?
- What is Police Brutality?
- What is Police Misconduct?
- Are There Remedies for Police Misconduct?
- Suspect Shootings Bring Claims of Police Brutality in New York City
- Is “To Protect and Serve,” All About Protecting Themselves? Police Misconduct in NYC
- New York Police Brutality Comes at a High Price
- Police Brutality: Too Common in NYC
- Police Brutality Still a Problem in New York
- “Occupy Wall Street” Camps Becoming Battlegrounds for Police, Protesters
Nursing Home Injuries
- Nursing Home Slip and Fall Cases: Choosing Your Attorney Wisely
- Nursing Home Slip and Fall Litigation: Examples of Recent Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Slip and Fall Injuries: Not Your Typical Slip and Fall Claim
- Premises Liability: Can You Prove It?
- Dangerous Dogs: Does the Landlord Pay for Damages?
- Elevators and Escalators: Are They Safe?
- Elevators: Keeping Them Safe
- Top Causes of Elevator Accidents and Lawsuits
- Elevators and New York City Housing: A Dangerous Combination?
- Injured While Shopping: Retail-related Personal Injury Cases
- Premises Liability: An Overview
- New York Premises Liability: Questions and Answers
- Premises Security Litigation: A Growing Field of Personal Injury Practice
- Slip and Fall: Examples of Cases, Verdicts and Settlements
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Where do They Most Commonly Occur?
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Proving Your Case
- Uninsulated Heating Pipes: Are You and Your Family at Risk?
- The ‘Fatal Four’ Cause More Than Half of Construction Deaths
- Construction Site Safety In New York
- Latino Workers at Higher Risk for Fatal Construction Accidents
- Construction Worker Dead After Condo Crumples in Brooklyn
- More American Workers Now Dying in Workplace Accidents
- Injured Construction Workers May Pursue Third-Party Claims
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- What if the Car Causing Your Accident has Little or No Insurance?
- Dangers Posed to Cyclist in NYC Does not Justify Riding on Sidewalk
- Distracted Driving in NY Takes Deadly Bite out of The Big Apple
- Distracted Truck Drivers Pose Big Dangers on the Road
- Hybrids Found Safer for Drivers, More Hazardous for Pedestrians
- NYC pedestrian accidents spur outcry over preventable deaths
- New York City Bicycle Accidents: Will More Bike Lanes Provide Solutions?
- Pedal Misapplication
- Recent Bus Accident Shows Need for Increased Industry Safety
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Coach Safety
- Committee Recommends CDC Diagnose Lead Poisoning at Lower Blood Levels
- Garden Hoses: Another Source of Dangerous Lead
- Lead-Based Paint Is The Leading Cause of Lead Poisoning
- Lead Paint Still a Problem in NYC: The EPA’s New Rule
- What You Need to Know about Lead Paint & Lead Poisoning in New York
- Lead Paint Poisoning and Children
- Children, Lead Paint and Public Housing: A Potentially Toxic Combination
- New York Workers’ Compensation Reform Efforts Continue
- Illegal Immigrants and Workers Compensation
- Undocumented Workers and Third Party Claims
- Workers’ Comp and Third Party Claims Help Injured Construction Workers
- Work Injury? Workers’ Comp May Not be the Only Answer
- Workplace Injury and Third Party Liability
- Undocumented Aliens May Sue for Work Injuries
- Undocumented Workers in New York May Apply for Workers Compensation Benefits
- Sex Abuse: What’s the Harm?
- Sex Abuse in Schools: An All Too Common Occurrence
- Are Sexually Abusive Teachers Remaining In New York Schools?
- Sex Abuse in Day Care
- Children in Foster Care Report Higher Rates of Sexual Abuse
- Sex Abuse in Foster Care: Why Does It Happen?
- Abuse by Boy Scout Leader Leads to $18.4 Million Punitive Damages Award
- Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal Serves as Warning to New York Schools
- Tragic Case of Abuse Serves as Reminder to be Vigilant
- Sex Abuse and the Clergy
- Example of Clergy Abuse
- Vatican Revises Procedures for Handling Sexual Abuse in Wake of Scandals