Can you sure your spouse in a car accident?

Can You Sue Your Spouse for Car Accident Injuries?

If you have been injured in a car accident and the accident is your spouse’s fault, can you sue your spouse for damages? The answer, in the past, was “no”. Today, the answer is “yes”, but only if you have spousal insurance coverage. Spousal insurance is a recent addition to available New York insurance coverage. If you have been injured in an accident caused by your spouse, it is important to have an attorney who is familiar with spousal insurance provisions.

At The Orlow Firm, our attorneys have extensive experience handling car accident cases and are knowledgeable in the complex insurance issues that come into play. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by your spouse, we can help you explore your legal options and seek maximum compensation for the hardships you have suffered.

Contact our New York City law firm today to speak with an experienced New York spousal insurance lawyer.

NYC Sue Spouse Attorney

Spousal insurance coverage can be obtained from your own insurance company for a relatively low premium. However, when it comes time to collect from that policy your insurance company may try to delay or deny the compensation you are entitled to. This is where an experienced personal injury lawyer can help.

With spousal insurance coverage, you may pursue compensation for pain and suffering and other elements that would not be covered if you did not have that coverage. Our attorneys are well versed in the laws pertaining to spousal insurance coverage and know how to seek maximum compensation for our clients.

Contact the Orlow Firm

Have you been injured in a car accident that was caused by your spouse? If so, contact our New York car accident lawyers today for information regarding your legal rights.

Call (646) 647-3398 to speak with an attorney at the Orlow Firm.