What To Do If You Suspect Nursing Home Abuse

New York Nursing Home Abuse

What should I do if I suspect my relative is suffering from abuse at a nursing home?

The New York nursing home abuse attorneys at The Orlow Firm have vast experience with not only nursing home abuse cases, but many types of personal injury cases as well. This experience helps them guide clients who think they might have a case.

Contact an experienced New York nursing home abuse attorney

Do you suspect your loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse, but feel lost as to how to handle the situation? You need a strong, reliable, knowledgeable defense — an attorney who will know what steps to take, to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. We can help. At The Orlow Firm, we will fight for your rights. Call (646) 647-3398 to speak with one of our attorneys.