New York City Personal Injury Lawyers
Were you injured in the New York City area?
If you’ve been injured in an accident in the New York City area, the experienced New York personal injury lawyers at The Orlow Firm can help you get maximum compensation for your injuries.
Don’t take the risk of trying to navigate the complex matters of personal injury law alone.
Our New York personal injury attorneys know how the insurance companies operate and we will put our experience to work in getting you the compensation you deserve. When insurance companies try to limit their liability and play games with you, we can step in and make sure they take your claim seriously.
If you’ve been injured in an accident contact our top New York City personal injury lawyers now @ (646) 647-3398.
NYC Personal Injury Lawyers Available: (646) 647-3398
How much is my personal injury case worth?
This is by far one of the most common questions we get and unfortunately there are no blanket answers. If you want to know how much you can be compensated for your injuries, the best thing to do is call an experienced personal injury attorney in New York for a free case evaluation. With that being said, there are a couple of main factors that you can consider when trying to ball park your case value.
How much are the damages? Most often compensation is awarded based on damages. Calculating your potential compensation is a matter of adding up all of the damages including medical bills, lost wages and future loss of income. When The Orlow Firm represents you, we use our experience and expert testimonials from professionals like economists and doctors to determine the full extent of your damages.
How much insurance coverage is there? Whether you’re in a car accident or a slip and fall, it often comes down to how much insurance the liable party is covered by. If you’re hit by a large semi truck, they carry much more insurance than a private citizen with the state minimum insurance. Another benefit of having The Orlow Firm represent you is that there are oftentimes third parties that can also be brought into the claim which allows us to seek compensation from multiple sources.
The Orlow Firm works exclusively on a contingency basis, meaning if we don’t win your case – there’s no fee. It never costs you anything out of pocket to call us or to have us represent you in your case. For this reason, it’s really imperative that you consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who knows all available legal avenues to get you maximum compensation for your claim. Give us a call today and speak directly to a personal injury attorney and discuss your options.
What is personal injury law?
Personal injury law by the most basic definition is when someone suffers an injury of any type due to the negligence of someone else. The basic idea is that if you’re going about your life in a normal way and then due to someone else’s carelessness or negligence you suffer an injury of any type, you should be fairly compensated for those injuries.
Personal injury lawsuits oftentimes come down to the following:
- Proving that the injury was caused by someone else.
- Your injury involves one of the following: physical injuries, emotional/mental injuries, property damages, wrongful death.
- The negligent party is responsible for the damages.
If these are in place then the basics of a personal injury lawsuit are in place. An experienced personal injury lawyer in New York City can help you establish these basics and proceed with getting you the compensation you deserve. Give us a call to discuss your options with a free no obligation case evaluation where you can speak directly with a lawyer.
When do you need a personal injury lawyer?
Any time you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligence of someone else you should consult with a personal injury lawyer to determine your options. The Orlow Firm offers free case evaluations so there’s no risk to find out if you may be entitled under New York State law to compensation for your injuries. Don’t make the mistake of trying to navigate the process yourself as insurance companies and their adjusters know every trick in the book to limit their liability and save them money. The Orlow Firm will aggressively represent you in your case and handle the following for you:
- Investigate to determine who’s liable
- Determine the full extent of the injuries
- Collect evidence to support the claim
- Negotiate with the insurance companies
- Litigate the case if settlement is not possible or favorable
If you or a loved one have been the victim of an accident or negligence in New York, you may be entitled to compensation. Get in touch with us for a free case evaluation where you can speak directly with an experienced personal injury attorney and discuss your options.
What are the main types of personal injury law?
The world can be a dangerous place and injuries can happen in many different scenarios. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases that The Orlow Firm deals with include the following:
Do you need legal representation for? Accident victims should call now: (646) 647-3398
What are the most common types of injuries?
While injuries can vary greatly, The Orlow Firm has been helping injured victims since 1981. Over the years, the most common types of injury types that we see include the following:
Were you injured in an accident in New York? Call now for a free case evaluation. (646) 647-3398
How can I strengthen my personal injury case?
If you want to receive maximum compensation for your injuries there are some important steps you can take to ensure you have the strongest possible case.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Take pictures of your injuries and the scene of the accident..
- Take notes so that your memory doesn’t fail you.
- Journal your injuries so that you have a record of how your life is impacted.
- Follow doctor’s orders and go to your appointments.
- Hire an experienced personal injury lawyer.
The more details and records you have of the accident itself and the injuries you’ve sustained, the stronger your case will be for compensation for those injuries. By following the above six steps you can ensure you’re strengthening your case to the best of your ability.
Free Consultations With Personal Injury Lawyers in New York City: (646) 647-3398
Why should I hire The Orlow Firm?
As described above working with an experienced personal injury lawyer in NYC you can ensure that the insurance company isn’t low balling you or trying to limit their liability in making you whole. With that being said, there are many personal injury attorneys, but here’s why you should hire The Orlow Firm:
- We care about your injury claim. We are not a ‘settlement mill’ that just takes whatever the insurance company offers. We fight hard on your behalf to obtain the maximum compensation possible.
- We have the resources and track record to litigate.What keeps insurance companies honest is when they know the firm they’re dealing with is prepared to take them to trial if need be. The truth is most cases don’t need to go to trial, however getting the maximum compensation means showing the insurance company that if they don’t treat you fairly, you’re willing to litigate.
- Speak directly with your lawyer when you need to. Many firms have overworked lawyers that delegate all client communication to case managers and paralegals. It can be extremely frustrating if you want to know what’s going on with your case and you can’t get a hold of your lawyer. At The Orlow Firm you’ll always have a direct relationship with your lawyer.
- It never costs you a penny out of pocket to hire us. Unlike a criminal lawyer or a divorce lawyer, you don’t need to pay a retainer to hire The Orlow Firm. We work on a contingency basis meaning we only get paid out of the compensation we obtain on your behalf. Accepting what the insurance company offers without hiring The Orlow Firm is what will end up costing you money.
- Free case evaluations.You don’t have to take a leap of faith to work with us. Simply give us a call and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer who will evaluate your case and let you know your options. If you don’t like what you hear, you’re under no obligation to hire us.
Contact the Personal Injury Lawyers at The Orlow Firm Today:
When you contact our law firm an intake specialist will ask you about the details of your case and get some information from you. Once they’ve taken down your information, they’ll then transfer your call to one of our New York City personal injury attorneys. The attorney will then evaluate your case and let you know your options on how to proceed.
Get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Whether you’ve suffered serious catastrophic injuries or just need representation for a car accident with minor injuries, our experienced team of top New York personal injury attorneys are here to help, give us a call today.
Call Now: (646) 647-3398
The Orlow Firm – New York Personal Injury Law Firm
The Chrysler Building, 26th Floor
405 Lexington Ave
New York NY 10174
The Orlow Firm – Queens Personal Injury Law Firm
71-18 Main St, Queens, NY 11367, United States
The Orlow Firm – Brooklyn Personal Injury Law Firm
308 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States
We had a situation where my mother had been neglected in a nursing home and the injuries were appalling. The Orlow Firm comforted us, knew what steps to take and got us the justice we deserved for our mother. I will be forever grateful to them for their compassion and hard work.