Dedicated New York Personal Injury Attorneys
Satisfied Clients Are the Best Indicator of Success
At The Orlow Firm, our lawyers work hard to obtain the highest-possible compensation for every client. When we obtain five-, six- and seven-figure awards for our injured clients, we know we are delivering the legal service that our clients deserve. But perhaps our greatest satisfaction comes when we receive letters from previous clients thanking us for our diligent representation.
In fact, when Steve Orlow was elected to the presidency of the Queens County Bar Association we received almost 75 letters of congratulations from former and current clients. Many referenced their legal cases. Comments included:
- “[After my taxi accident case]…You told me to go to court and we won the case and I was so happy. It was a hard case.”
- “Congratulations…You have instilled great qualities in your firm professionalism and compassion.”
- “Congratulations and my best regards. I appreciated all you did for me when I needed it the most.”
- “Thank you for being so caring and for being a great lawyer.”
A Firm with a Philosophy of Service to Our Clients
The philosophy of our firm is the same now as it was when attorney Steve Orlow founded our firm in 1982. In every case, and with every client, we strive to provide quality, caring and honest service following our “three R’s”:
- Respect for our clients
- Responding to our clients
- Representing our clients vigorously and consistent with the highest professional standards of the legal profession
Through this philosophy, we have built a firm that has grown into a successful and personally meaningful law practice.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in the New York City area, contact The Orlow Firm. We offer free initial consultations and operate four offices across New York City for your convenience. We can go to you if you cannot come to us.
To contact our law firm, call (646) 647-3398.