Are You a Victim of Lead Poisoning in New York?
Victims of lead poisoning face serious health issues and a strong need for experienced, committed and knowledgeable legal representation. Even as victims grapple with symptoms ranging from nervousness and lack of appetite to central nervous system issues like delirium, cognitive deficits and convulsions, the landlords and employers that are responsible for lead poisoning can be elusive. Once the responsible parties are found, they are unlikely to admit responsibility without a legal fight.
If you have questions regarding lead poisoning in the New York City area, contact the personal injury attorneys of The Orlow Firm. Call (800) 504-9590 or send us a message online.
Lead Paint Causes Serious Medical Problems
Lead is a toxin that was once a frequent ingredient in paint. Because it causes serious health problems, lead paint has been banned in the U.S. since 1978. Despite numerous safeguards, paint containing lead may still be present in homes, workplaces and even children’s toys. People who suffer from medical problems from lead paint exposure may be able to hold responsible parties accountable for their damages. Lead poisoning in children can have particularly damaging effects.
If you or your child has been exposed to lead, the attorneys at The Orlow Firm can help. As experienced New York lead poisoning attorneys, we are highly knowledgeable regarding all aspects of lead poisoning and how it pertains to personal injury and insurance law.
- We have represented lead poisoning victims in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens, as well as numerous suburbs surrounding New York City.
- We have handled lead poisoning cases since 1981.
- As attorneys active in the area of lead poisoning law, we are familiar with new laws affecting tenants’ rights to be informed of lead hazards, New York building inspections pertaining to lead and laws regarding the correct removal of lead from buildings when necessary.
Lead Paint Exposure Resources
Learn more about lead paint poisoning by reviewing our articles on lead paint:
- Committee Recommends CDC Diagnose Lead Poisoning at Lower Blood Levels
- Garden Hoses: Another Source of Dangerous Lead
- Lead-Based Paint Is the Leading Cause of Lead Poisoning
- Lead Paint Still a Problem in NYC: The EPA’s New Rule
- What You Need to Know About Lead Paint & Lead Poisoning in New York
- Lead Paint Poisoning and Children
Contact the Orlow Firm
You have rights if you or a loved one is suffering from lead paint poisoning. For more than three decades, the New York lead poisoning attorneys of The Orlow Firm have helped victims protect their rights and obtain the compensation they need to recover.
We offer free initial consultations and operate four offices across New York City for your convenience.
Call (800) 504-9590 or contact us online.